Think dumbbells are boring? Not anymore with these 25 new dumbbell exercises!
If you are up for a serious challenge you can try this as a workout:
– Do 25 reps for all 25 exercises and time yourself
– I used 25 pounds for my workout but you should be using a weight where you can do all of the reps with proper form.
Here we go!
** Note for exercises that are unilateral (both sides) just do 12 each side. It’s not 25 but who cares!
First: Run 1 Mile!
1. Deep Counterweight Squats
2. Renegade Row w/Turn
3. Undulating Shoulder Press
4. Farmer Curls
5. Split Squat w/Shoulder Raise
6. Gorilla High Pulls
7. Javelin Toss
8. Plank Bicep Curl
9. Feet Switching Push Ups
10. Lateral Gorilla Hops
11. Plank Transfer
12. Wrestling Stance Seesaw Row
13. Arnold Press
14. Single Leg 2-Arm Bent Over Row
15. Wrestling Stance Pummels
16. Bear Crawl Steps Forward
17. Hips Elevated Straight Arm Pullover
18. Bear Crawl Steps Backward
21. Dumbbell Romanian Deadlift
22. Overhead High Knees
25. Straight Arm Flutter Kicks
Can you do 25 reps for all 25 exercises? I bet not – but if you can prove me wrong,post it using the hashtag #boudrochallenge and show me I’m wrong!