There’s a new breed of supplement in town from MuscleTech®, and it’s the smartest way to a shredded physique. Burn iQTM is a game-changer and a first-of-its-kind fat-burning formula delivering an energy and sensory experience that has never been felt before.
Burn iQTM is anchored by a revolutionary energy ingredient, the cutting-edge paraxanthine, and delivers clean, smooth energy, cognition and increased focus, plus AxiviteTM brings the heat for advanced weight loss.
Clean Energy and Focus
Paraxanthine (PEAR-A-ZAN-THINE) is the main metabolite of caffeine in humans. It is a downstream metabolite of caffeine itself. When caffeine is consumed, it’s converted into three metabolites: 4% theophylline, 125 theobromine and 84% paraxanthine. Supplementing with purified, patented and study-backed paraxanthine in the form enfinity® skips this metabolic process, leading to clean energy and focus without the other two metabolites. enfinity® is the branded paraxanthine ingredient in Burn iQ™.
“This is caffeine evolved,” said Shawn Wells, the co-founder of Ingenious Ingredients, researcher, dietitian, sports nutritionist and the formulation scientist behind enfinity® paraxanthine. “Paraxanthine is a main metabolite of caffeine and it allows for greater focus and energy enhancement when it comes to athletic activity and endurance.”
“Paraxanthine’s benefits include all of the benefits of caffeine, without the backlash,” said Raza Bashir, the Vice President of Scientific Affairs and Innovation for Iovate Health Sciences, the makers of MuscleTech®. “Consumers have been looking for a better alternative to caffeine and this unique and cutting-edge metabolite is a major scientific breakthrough. Our new formulations fueled by enfinity® are designed to deliver unprecedented results.”
Scientifically Advanced Formula
Burn iQ™ is not just the first weight-loss formula to feature paraxanthine; it also delivers some key carefully selected nootropic ingredients that boost focus, energy and mood. And Burn iQ™ features two difference sources of carnitine. The powder contains L-carnitine L-tartrate, and the capsules contain N-acetyl carnitine for enhanced cognitive support.
Two scoops of Burn iQ™ powder contain:
300mg enfinity® (paraxanthine). Paraxanthine is a metabolite of caffeine and brings the benefits of caffeine, like focus and energy. Paraxanthine is designed to deliver just the “good stuff.”
30mg AXIVITE™ – feel the heat from phenylcapsaicin, a derivative of capsaicin which is an active component of chili peppers.
3g L-CARNITINE L-TARTRATE – carnitine helps transport fatty acids into the mitochondria where they can be burned for energy, and studies have indicated it helps with endurance during exercise and recovery after training.
400mg C. CANEPHORA ROBUSTA – 2X the weight loss with a key weight-loss ingredient backed by two scientific studies.1
Burn iQTM 100-Count Capsules
3 capsules contain:
• 300mg enfinity® (paraxanthine)
• 60mg AXIVITE™
• 600mg C. CANEPHORA ROBUSTA
• 600mg N-ACETYL CARNITINE
How to Take Burn iQTM
To assess tolerance, consume 1 serving (1 scoop) with 10 oz. of water per day for up to 3 days; or take 1 capsule with 8 oz. of water. Once your tolerance has been assessed, follow these directions:
For Weight Loss
Powder: Mix 1 serving (1 scoop) with 10 oz. of water and consume 30 minutes before your two largest meals. For best results, use for 60 days in combination with a calorie-reduced diet and exercise.
Capsules: Take 1 capsule twice daily 30 to 60 minutes before your two largest meals of the day. For best results, use for 60 days in combination with diet and training.
Powder: For more energy, mix two servings (2 scoops) with 20 oz. of water and consume 30 minutes before your workout. Do not exceed two servings (2 scoops) in a 24-hour period. Maintain an adequate state of hydration during use.
Capsules: For more energy, take 3 capsules 30 minutes before training. Do not exceed 3 capsules in a 24-hour period.
What Are Your Goals?
Changing the Industry
“We are going back to the roots of what made MuscleTech® a great brand in the first place, formulations that set a standard and changed the industry,” said Bashir. “The future, which includes more product evolutions for 2023, is looking brighter than ever.”
Burn iQTM for Next-Level Results
Enhanced Energy and Focus. With paraxanthine you go straight to the source. Experience the benefits of caffeine-like energy and focus, without the bad stuff.
Increased Energy. Redefine your training experience with every serving of this innovative pre-workout.
2X the Weight Loss.1 The scientifically researched weight loss ingredient, C. canephora robusta, helps you achieve your weight-loss goals.
Delicious Flavors. Available in powder (Mango Chili Lime and Sweet Heat flavors) and capsule form.
There’s a new breed of supplement in town from MuscleTech®, and it’s the smartest way to a shredded physique.
For more information, visit muscletech.com
The above statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Push the Limits With MuscleTech®
MuscleTech® brings together active nutrition and human potential for a greater purpose. They fuel those who raise the bar – whether you’re an elite athlete, weekend warrior or just trying to stay healthy – and believe in growing stronger together. From essential nutrition to cutting-edge formulas, MuscleTech® has got your fit. Join them at muscletech.com as they redefine what it means to be strong. After all, it’s not just about personal bests – it’s about a better way for everyone.
1. In one study, researchers monitored subjects who took C. canephora robusta – the key weight loss ingredient in Burn iQTM – for 60 days. On average, they lost 10.95 lbs., while the placebo group lost an average of 5.4 lbs. Both groups followed a low-calorie diet. In a separate 8-week study, researchers monitored two groups following a calorie-reduced diet and performing moderate exercise. Subjects using C. canephora robusta lost an average of 3.7 lbs., while those using a placebo lost an average of 1.25 lbs. A key ingredient in Burn iQ™ was shown to support certain aspects of accuracy and reaction time in a battery of tests designed to assess focus and cognitive function.
2. Jun Sugita et al. Daily ingestion of grains of paradise (Aframomum melegueta) extract increases whole-body energy expenditure and decreases visceral fat in humans. J Nutr Sci Vitaminol (Tokyo) 2014;60(1):22-7. doi: 10.3177/jnsv.60.22
3. Jun Sugita et al. Grains of paradise (Aframomum melegueta) extract activates brown adipose tissue and increases whole-body energy expenditure in men. Randomized Controlled Trial, Br J Nutr 2013 Aug;110(4):733-8. doi: 10.1017/S0007114512005715
4. Takeshi Yoneshiro et al. Prolonged Treatment with Grains of Paradise (Aframomum melegueta) Extract Recruits Adaptive Thermogenesis and Reduces Body Fat in Humans with Low Brown Fat Activity. J Nutr Sci Vitaminol (Tokyo) 2021;67(2):99-104. doi: 10.3177/jnsv.67.99
5. Vaibhavi Pimpley et al. The chemistry of chlorogenic acid from green coffee and its role in attenuation of obesity and diabetes. Prep Biochem Biotechnol 2020;50(10):969-978. doi: 10.1080/10826068.2020.1786699
6. HV Sudeep et al. Supplementation of green coffee bean extract in healthy overweight subjects increases lean mass/fat mass ratio: A randomized, double-blind clinical study. SAGE Open Med 2021; 9: 20503121211002590. Published online 2021 Mar 19. doi: 10.1177/20503121211002590
7. Hayley L Loftus et al. Coleus forskohlii Extract Supplementation in Conjunction with a Hypocaloric Diet Reduces the Risk Factors of Metabolic Syndrome in Overweight and Obese Subjects: A Randomized Controlled Trial. Nutrients 2015 Nov 17;7(11):9508-22. doi: 10.3390/nu7115483
8. Keith A Wesnes et al. The Effects on the Cognitive Function of Healthy Volunteers of a Combination of Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Vinpocetine and Huperzine A Administered Over 28 Days. International Journal of Neurology and Neurotherapy. Published online. doi: DOI: 10.23937/2378-3001/1410089
9. AG Dulloo et al. Paraxanthine (metabolite of caffeine) mimics caffeine’s interaction with sympathetic control of thermogenesis. American Journal of Physiology-Endocrinology and Metabolism, Vol. 267, No. 5. 01 November 1994. doi.org/10.1152/ajpendo.
10. Marco Orrú et al. Psychostimulant pharmacological profile of paraxanthine, the main metabolite of caffeine in humans. Neuropharmacology 2013 Apr; 67C: 476-484. Published online 2012 Dec 19. doi: 10.1016/j.neuropharm.
11. Matthew Stefan et al. L-Carnitine Tartrate Supplementation for 5 Weeks Improves Exercise Recovery in Men and Women: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial. Nutrients 2021 Sep 28;13(10):3432. doi: 10.3390/nu13103432
12. Jen-Yu Ho et al. l-Carnitine l-tartrate supplementation favorably affects biochemical markers of recovery from physical exertion in middle-aged men and women. Metabolism 2010 Aug;59(8):1190-9. doi: 10.1016/j.metabol.2009.11.012
13. William J Kraemer et al. The effects of L-carnitine L-tartrate supplementation on hormonal responses to resistance exercise and recovery. J Strength Cond Res 2003 Aug;17(3):455-62. doi: 10.1519/1533-4287(2003)017<0455:teolls>2.0.co;2